The Salmon & Trout Conservation Great Online Auction 2017: NOW CLOSED
Welcome to the S&TC's famous annual online delayed auction - now closed.
Huge thanks to all the donors and bidders who have helped make this annual auction such a success. All successful bidders should arrange to pay for their lots as soon as possible. Once your payment has been received, we shall be in touch with the donors' contact details.
PLEASE NOTE: It is up to the bidder to contact the donor to make arrangements. Please ensure that your arrangements conform with the lot specification concerning date(s) available and any other restrictions.
The auction is now closed for bidding, see winning bids below:
Terms and Conditions
- This is a delayed auction. Closing time and date is midnight 22nd October 2017. The highest bids received by then are the successful bidders; however, the second highest bids’ information will be retained and the bidders contacted in the event of the highest bid being disqualified for any reason.
- Bids MUST include name, full address, telephone number and email address. Note that only successful bidders will be contacted after the event.
- Salmon & Trout Conservation UK (S&TC UK), as sponsor of the auction, reserves the right to reject any bid submitted.
- Please note that no lot successfully bid for may then be either sold on or in any other way disposed of to a third party without the previous consent of the S&TCUK and the donor, where applicable.
- The guide prices indicated are a suggestion of the lowest reasonable bid.
- Successful bidders will be put in touch with donors, where applicable, to agree mutually acceptable arrangements once the lot has been paid for.
- All fishing and other days out MUST be taken before end 2018 and conform to any other stipulations on times and dates specified by the donor(s).
- It is important that dates agreed with donors are adhered to. Donors are not obliged to change arrangements previously agreed to at the bidder’s subsequent request.
- The descriptions of the Lots are based upon information provided by the donors of the Lots and have not been verified by S&TC UK and should not be relied upon as statements of definitive fact. Neither S&TC UK nor the relevant donor can be held responsible for errors of description or for genuineness or authenticity of any Lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
- If the donor of a Lot does not make available to the winning bidder the relevant fishing or shooting substantially as described, and alternative arrangements are not made, S&TC UK shall refund the purchase price to the winning bidder, but shall have no liability to him or her for any consequential costs, loss or damages, whether associated with the cancellation of travel plans or otherwise.
- The successful bidder is responsible for the collection/delivery of any portable items – e.g. books etc. S&TC UK will not be held responsible for any breakages of items that occur in transit so please ensure that your arrangements for collection are adequate. Any postage/delivery charges are the responsibility of the successful bidder.
Important Note to bidders on ALL Welsh lots
Angling in Wales is subject to national and local byelaws. They apply to all waters, regardless of ownership. Environment Agency rod licences are deemed valid in lieu of rod licences issued by Natural Resources Wales. EA licence holders must nevertheless observe NRW byelaws.