What we do:
Our work covers four key areas:
- Management and conservation of the aquatic environment
- Management and conservation of salmonids and all other fish species of UK origin
- Research into relevant issues to support our advisory and influencing work
- Gamefisher magazine sent annually and regular E-Newsletters
- Complimentary public liability cover whilst fishing and optional Household Insurance
- Local branches support the Charity and run social events. Some have their own fishing
- Beginners Fly Fishing courses run by branches countrywide.
- Social Events – the S&TCUK organises a number of social events throughout the year. We have occasional lunches and dinners, held in Fishmongers’ Hall, which provide an opportunity to meet S&TCUK personnel, as well as enjoying good food and wine in magnificent surroundings.
- Finally, S&TCUK staff at Head Office are on hand to help members with queries and provide advice, and, if they don’t know the answer, they will usually know someone who does!