Cookies on the
S&TCUK website
This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the S&TCUK website.
Continue »Find out more »
Home > Gift Aid

Gift Aid

Gift AidThe S&TCUK has been granted Charitable Status under Charity No. 1123285 and your subscription and donation payments can now be gift aided. Using Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, we get a contribution from the Inland Revenue, helping your subscription/donation go further.

Make a Gift Aid declaration

I want all subscriptions and donations Iíve made to the Salmon & Trout Conservation UK Ltd in the last four years and all subscriptions and donations in the future to be treated as Gift Aid donations until I notify you otherwise.

  1. You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the Association. You may cancel the declaration retrospectively within 30 days of the date of the declaration.
  2. You must pay an amount of income tax and / or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that all charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that you donate to will reclaim on your donations in the tax year.
  3. Other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.
  4. The Salmon & Trout Conservation UK will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that you give on or after 6 April 2008.
  5. If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and/or capital gains equal to the tax that all charities you donate to reclaim, you can cancel your declaration. (see note 1)
  6. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
  7. Please notify the S&TCUK if you change your name or address.